Welcome to the Tell me YOU serie!
But what is it? And what should we expect?
In the same vein as the “Draw me” series, we have thought up a way to learn more during our meetings. With the invaluable help of the pupils of Quinson’s school, we created a questionnaire to discover the habits of the inhabitants of other countries.
We have fifteen questions to ask the people we meet during our volunteering or who will cross our path.
What are these questions?
The questions are:
- What is your first name/last name ?
- What is your age ?
- When does someone become old?
- What is your job ? How long do you practise it per day?
- How does one of your typical days take place?
- What will you do when you will grow up?
- Why have you chosen a more eco-friendly lifestyle?
- What do you like about your country?
- What are the biggest clichés about the people in your country? (What is the most representative)
- What is your favorite food/meal ?
- What is your passion ?
- If you had the opportunity to realise a dream, what would it be?
- What does a school day look like? (schedules, uniforms, habits, etc.)
- What advice would you like to share with children from 3 to 11 years old?
- Tell us a joke please!
We hope that the given answers will give you to smile and if the envy takes you, do not hesitate to send us your answers. Watch out, the answers must be given as quick as a flash to guarantee their innocence.